Clean the World offers sustainable, socially responsible, and charitable programs and services to the international hospitality community.
Our efforts improve access to hygiene products in disadvantaged communities around the world, and help divert needless hotel waste from polluting local landfills.
Clean the World is committed to being an exemplary steward of our global environment. We save lives with soap and protect our planet.
Key points of the Clean the World environmental strategy include:
– Actively promoting sustainable, socially responsible programs to the global hospitality industry and among all customers and suppliers
– Turning trash into treasure. Promoting recycling of gently used hotel amenities (soaps, shampoos, body washes, lotions and gels) throughout the global hospitality industry
– Establishing sustainable best practices for the recycling, production, and distribution of soaps and bottled amenities from waste to renewal as lifesaving hygiene solutions (Winner, 2011 Sustainable Florida Award)
– Aligning with eco-minded corporate partners, such as UPS, to promote and provide carbon neutral transport of soaps and hygiene supplies from hotels to Clean the World recycling operations centers and toward a final destination in communities around the world
– Producing all printed marketing collateral on 100% recycled or post-consumer waste paper through an arrangement with New Leaf Paper – the first to market with 100% post-consumer papers of unparalleled brightness and printing specifications, including the first-ever 100% post-consumer recycled coated papers, book publishing papers and more
– Minimizing waste by upcycling previously discarded soaps into freshly pressed soap bars ready for global distribution
– Recycling of all waste products produced at Clean the World headquarters in Orlando through a single-stream recycling solution provided by Orlando Waste Co.
– Eliminating plastic wrapping of soaps that would add to the world’s pollution problem
– Meeting or exceeding environmental policies for proper “green” business growth and operations
– In less than three years Clean the World has collected, recycled and distributed more than 10 million bars of soap to children and families in the United States, Haiti, and more than 45 countries
– Soap saves lives. Thanks for helping Clean the World.