Make your event fun and engaging! Here are some tips to make your build a success:
- Play music and provide snacks and drinks.
- Dress the part – Increase your impact and order “Wash Your Hands, Bro” shirts for the family! Each shirt provides 10 bars of soap to 10 people in need.
- Get the little helpers involved – They can color the box, decorate notecards, or write messages to hygiene kit recipients.
- Gather supplies – Check out the list below.
- Print inspirational notecards – If you don’t have a printer, don’t worry. You can make your own using 3×5″ cards.
- Charge your phone – This will be an experience you will want to share with family and friends.