Responsible for operating the soap press, opening and closing the building, other warehouse duties, and running routes. This position reports to the Assistant Warehouse Manager and/or General Manager-Warehouse.
- Responsible for safe and efficient operation of the soap press.
- Responsible for packaging soap, toiletries and all other amenities.
- Provide assistance and managing volunteers and groups.
- Ensuring that all outbound shipments are properly wrapped and secure.
- Assisting with loading and unloading of truck with pallet jack and forklift.
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery including pallet jack, forklift, digital scale and soap press.
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of warehouse and equipment at all time.
- Optimize space by making sure everything is in its place.
- Vehicle maintenance and inspections of vehicle.
- Positive client interaction and brand ambassador while picking up product.
- Must be willing to learn and drive a 26-ft box truck.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of production line experience.
- Valid driver license with clean driving record.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrate ability to do basic math without use of a calculator.
- Ability to communicate efficiently both oral and written English.
- Previous forklift experience and knowledge.
- Must have a basic knowledge in computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel or office suite.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
- Ability to lift, carry push and pull up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to perform in both excessive hot and/or cold conditions.
- Continued exposure to strong fragrances.
- Exposure to respiratory hazards, dust, fumes, smoke and gases.
- Exposure to high noise levels.
- Pallet jack
- Digital scale
- Soap press
Clean the World is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment services. Our organization participates in E-Verify and the National Drug Free Workplace Alliance program.