Responsible for assisting the Manager of the Fresh Start WASH & Wellness during daily operations and with all associated activities, including all events, programs, and community partnerships. This position reports directly to the Mobile Hygiene Manager and serves as a public representative for Clean the World Foundation.
- Assist Mobile Hygiene Manager with daily operations of the Fresh Start WASH & Wellness program.
- Maintain safe setup and breakdown activities in accordance with the Fresh Start WASH & Wellness Manager’s direction.
- Clean and prepare the bathroom and shower areas in between client usage.
- Positively represent Clean the World Foundation during all Fresh Start WASH & Wellness operations by interacting in a respectful manner to all clients and/ or community members.
- Be able to assist with challenging client situations in a calm and respectful manner.
Education and Experience:
- Experience with charity work in the homeless sector of Aurora, CO.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with janitorial duties and safe handling of cleaning supplies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The ability to work with a diverse homeless community.
- The ability to communicate well with individuals of different backgrounds, education levels, and potential mental health conditions.
- Possess empathy for others.
- Awareness of how to safely clean areas of potential biohazard waste.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
- Work outside year-round.
- Exposure to a variety of external environments and conditions.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to bend, lift, and do physical activity such as cleaning, climbing ladders and standing on elevated platforms.
Clean the World is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment services. Our organization participates in E-Verify and the National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance program.