Job Description: *Note: CDL Required. Responsible for the management and oversight of a Mobile Hygiene Unit and all associated activities, including all events, programs, personnel, and community partnerships. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Domestic Programs and serves as a key leader and representative for Clean the World Foundation in the greater Southern Nevada community.
- Ensure safe and prompt transportation and setup of the Mobile Hygiene Unit to designated program locations.
- Oversee and coordinate program site logistics and activities, in conjunction with community partners.
- Facilitate all on-site programming, including interaction with public and clients, coordination of meetings, unit scheduling, and associated activities.
- Document all MHU activities, including daily transportation logs and comprehensive client records, and ensure proper coordination with community databases.
- Manage all aspects of MHU and associated equipment, including ensuring proper maintenance and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Represent Clean the World at community events or meetings and speak to the public and partners about the MHU program as assigned.
- Manage the inventory for the MHU, and coordinate with other departments and community partners to ensure supplies and materials are available as needed.
- Communicate the work of the MHU with all CTW teams and departments on a regular basis, including working with the Marketing Team to promote upcoming public events.
- Ensure effective collection and dissemination of all data related to MHU operations, including details on clients served.
- Supervise and manage the Mobile Hygiene Assistant.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of five years’ relevant experience plus a high school diploma.
- Commercial driver’s license with clean driving record required.
- Experience in the nonprofit sector desirable.
- Comfort working with people experiencing homelessness and in challenging conditions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Analyzing information or data.
- The ability to work under pressure and stay organized.
- The ability to communicate well with the public.
- Logically analyze problems, draw conclusions and interpret information.
- The ability to make independent decisions on significant matters with limited or no supervision.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
- Work outside.
- Exposure to a variety of external environments and conditions.
- Operation of vehicle.