Responsible for the management and oversight of the Mobile Hygiene Unit and all associated activities, including all events, programs, personnel, and community partnerships. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Foundation Operations and serves as a key leader and representative for Clean the World Foundation in the greater Las Vegas community.
- Ensure safe and prompt transportation and setup of the Mobile Hygiene Unit to designated program locations.
- Oversee and coordinate program site logistics and activities, in conjunction with community partners.
- Facilitate all on-site programming, including interaction with public and clients, coordination of meetings, unit scheduling, and associated activities.
- Document all MHU activities, including daily transportation logs and comprehensive client records, and ensure proper coordination with community databases.
- Manage all aspects of MHU and associated equipment, including ensuring proper maintenance and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Represent Clean the World at community events and meetings and speak to the public and partners about the MHU program as assigned.
- Manage the inventory for the MHU, and coordinate with other departments and community partners to ensure supplies and materials are available as needed.
- Communicate the work of the MHU with all CTW teams and departments on a regular basis, including working with the Marketing Team to promote upcoming public events.
- Assist in the implementation and management of the weekly Soap in Schools Program throughout the greater Las Vegas Area.
- Ensure effective collection and dissemination of all data related to MHU operations, including details on clients served.
- Supervise the Mobile Hygiene Assistant(s).
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of five years’ relevant experience plus a high school diploma.
- Driver’s license with clean driving record required.
- Experience in the nonprofit sector desirable.
- Comfort working with people experiencing homelessness and in challenging conditions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Analyzing information or data.
- The ability to work under pressure and stay organized.
- The ability to communicate well with the public.
- Logically analyze problems, draw conclusions and interpret feedback or information.
- The ability to make independent decisions on significant matters with limited or no supervision.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
- Work outside
- Exposure to a variety of external environments and conditions.
- Operation of vehicles
Clean the World is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment services. Our organization participates in E-Verify and the National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance program.