This position works under the guidance of the Director of Programs. Responsible for interacting with non-profit partners and coordinating hygiene product shipments to domestic and global partners from the Orlando and Las Vegas facilities. This role oversees the receipt and distribution of all other in-kind product in the Orlando facility. Working closely with management to assist daily operations, this role provides logistical, inventory and quality assurance support during normal operating procedures and emergency relief efforts. This role assists with the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of domestic Soap-in-Schools programs, international WASH (water, sanitation, and hygiene) programs and the administration of a Clean the World partner grant. Responsible for support of all core Clean the World Foundation programs where necessary.
- Work closely with Director of Programs to receive, approve and coordinate soap donations and documentation of all incoming requests for hygiene products from local and national nonprofits, while acting as their main point of contact with CTW Foundation;
- Act as support when necessary as it relates to core CTW Foundation programs;
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service in all interactions with clients and non-profit partners, acting as a positive, knowledgeable representative for Clean the World Foundation;
- Lead CTWF Soap-in-Schools monthly hygiene education program in local schools and community centers and develop a long-term, evidence-based domestic hygiene education program;
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with past, present, and future partners to educate them about the mission and impact of CTW Foundation;
- Vet new non-profit partners seeking hygiene supplies and WASH education program guidance, ensuring that each receiving partner meets educational program stipulations set forth by CTW Foundation;
- Draft and maintain a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for each new non-profit partner seeking hygiene supplies for international WASH programming;
- Evaluate, track, collect and file all impact reports from non-profit partners and share with CTW teams and supporters;
- Assist with International WASH programming and provide support to in-country partners and staff when necessary;
- Coordinate the distribution of all other in-kind products from the Orlando facility to NGO partners;
- Keep accurate and up-to-date CTW Foundation inventory records and share those with key team members as appropriate;
- Assist with the annual update of the Emergency Relief S.O.P. and all CTW emergency relief efforts;
- Administrate a Clean the World Foundation hospitality partner grant related to water conservation and education;
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree or stronger in Global Health, International Development or the equivalent of work experience in the non-profit sector.
- At least one year of international field experience in the non-profit sector or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High level of customer service experience in client relations.
- Understanding and ability to assist with warehouse inventory and shipping logistics
- Competency in Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications and database management. Salesforce or similar database experience highly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Creative, strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing tasks to meet goals and deadlines.
- Must be highly organized and able to excel in a diverse working environment both domestically and internationally.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written. Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
- Flexibility to work with a wide range of constituencies in diverse, international communities.
- Knowledge of fundraising cultural institutions, educational institutions, or social services agencies a plus.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
- Office and warehouse environments with the capability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work around fragrances and soap/shampoo ingredients.
- Up to 15% domestic and international travel.