Clean the World announced this week that its board of directors appointed three new members. Sheryl Bonilla, Rob Candelino, and Ron Reese bring their public affairs and hygiene industry expertise to help guide the Global Hygiene Revolution.
Bonilla is Vice President of Corporate Public Affairs for UPS. She focuses on health care policy and the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), representing the Company’s interests before members of Congress and federal agencies.
Candelino is the Vice President of Marketing/General Manager for Unilever’s US Haircare business. In this capacity, he is responsible for some of America’s favorite beauty brands including TRESemme, Suave, Dove, Dove Men+Care and Nexxus.
Reese is the Senior Vice President of Global Communications and Corporate Affairs for Las Vegas Sands Corp. He drives the overall corporate communications platform and directs corporate affairs initiatives that bring awareness to the company’s business and corporate citizenship achievements.
“We feel incredibly fortunate to have Sheryl, Rob and Ron join our board of directors,” said Clean the World founder and executive director Shawn Seipler. “They are highly respected leaders in their industries. Together with our existing board members, they will position us for further growth in 2015 as we continue our impactful mission of preventing millions of deaths caused by hygiene-related illnesses.”
With these additions, Clean the World’s board of directors now includes the following members:
- Shawn Seipler – executive director, Clean the World Foundation
- Nancy Bock –senior vice president, American Cleaning Institute
- Sheryl Bonilla – Vice President of Corporate Public Affairs for UPS
- Robert Candelino – Vice President of Marketing/General Manager for Unilever’s US Haircare business
- Ron Reese – Senior Vice President of Global Communications and Corporate Affairs for Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- Thom Reilly – executive director for the Caesars Foundation
- Mark Rucker – vice president, lodging, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
- Laura Schwartz – principal, White House Strategies