Accounts Receivables Manager
Performs accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts receivable transactions. Work is performed with limited supervision and is reviewed for compliance with company objectives and policies for achievement of desired results. This position reports to the Operations Controller.
Compensation: $55,000 annually with a quarterly bonus structure.
- Setup and maintain partner/customer files.
- Prepare, issue and send partner invoices and credit memos.
- Correspond with partners and respond to inquiries.
- Monitor and balance bank accounts daily.
- Receive and enter payments to partner accounts; check, credit card, ACH.
- Produce daily cash collection report.
- Investigate and resolve unapplied payments, outstanding credits, past due and erroneous balances.
- Prepare weekly and monthly analysis of accounts receivable.
- Monitor partner accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Maintain doubtful accounts analysis.
- Make collection calls and log for follow-up reports.
- Identify, prepare, and send collection legal letters.
- Document written-off accounts
- Develop and maintain cash receipts forecast by week.
- Prepare sales commission statements monthly.
- Train and oversee accounting specialist and intern duties for A/R and collections.
- Ensure bank accounts are reconciled on or before the 5th workday of each month.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Back up and/or assist with the following accounts payable functions:
- Review and verify vendor invoices.
- Code, enter and upload vendor invoices into system.
- Process employee expense reports.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Prepare and perform check runs.
- Research and resolve vendor invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Three years of experience in accounts receivable, account payable, or bookkeeping; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Excel, QuickBooks, and other accounting software (preferably Microsoft Dynamics).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Passionate about supporting the mission.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Experience QuickBooks and other accounting software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in writing and content generation.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.