This position plays an integral role at Clean the World in advancing its mission to recycle soap save lives and protect the environment. The individual in this position is expected to be a key driver in client health to provide ongoing growth results. They will ensure key metrics are met using a variety of processes and procedures. This role will interface with both new and existing clients and adaptability to both is a must. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in consultative selling, coaching clients on best practices, engaging with multiple departments to meet client expectations, managing projects and other needs based on the demands of the pod.
1. Seeks to acquire new business opportunities as well as uncover potential growth opportunities within the existing client portfolio of Clean the World partners.
2. Seeks out key decision-makers and develops working relationships across partner business entities, departments, and brands.
3. Deliver presentations to multiple levels within client organizations highlighting program details, best practices, and general information on Clean the World.
4. Participate in planning meetings with clients and contribute ideas to the overall strategy and ultimate mission/partner delivery.
5. Represent CTW and industry at business functions.
6. Maintain relationships with key stakeholders to provide input into the strategic direction of the business, as well as the functionality and launch of new products and services.
7. Performing sales presentations as well as ongoing communication in both a new business as well as an account management capacity.
8. Seek out relationships with new vendors, maintain relationships with vendors, Logistics management (FTL, LTL, Small Package).
9. Bank deposits.
10. General warehouse duties.
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and a minimum of three years of experience in sales and account management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Proficiency in Salesforce and Microsoft Software.
2. Performing sales presentations as well as providing ongoing communication.
3. Demonstrate outstanding communication and writing skills.
4. Demonstrate outstanding judgment, flexibility, superior client service skills as well as frequent, unsolicited, and positive feedback from clients.
5. Demonstrate high-level presentation skills as well as the ability to manage partner needs via CTW Communications Team.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
1. Office and Warehouse Environment.
2. Working on your feet daily with some heavy lifting.
3. Periodic travel to hospitality partners and for industry-related events.
Clean the World is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment services. Our organization participates in E-Verify and the National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance Program.