General Marketing Intern
A high-energy, self-motivated individual with a desire to learn and share that knowledge with others will excel in this role. Exposure to the entire marketing process from beginning to end will provide experience in most of the fundamental aspects of the business process.
The right candidate will excel at working independently and in a group, possess an aptitude for managing time and resources efficiently, and enjoy working on different projects. Assignments are deadline-driven, so candidates must be able to set priorities, multi-task, maintain high levels of organization, and provide a consistent level of high quality and accuracy in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The ideal candidate will be a fast and enthusiastic learner.
The General Marketing Intern will serve as a source of support for all marketing initiatives. By closely working with the entire marketing team, the General Marketing Intern will serve as a core member of the team. The General Marketing Intern role at Clean the World is to support the Marketing team and all of the key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Coordinate and develop marketing initiatives including collateral, training materials, presentations, internal/external communications, digital media, and social media.
- Draft, format, proof and enhance sales and marketing tools to support field teams.
- Reinforce brand strategy and requirements.
- Develop familiarity with clients and programs.
- Participate in team meetings, understand team objectives and anticipate needs.
- Create marketing files and marketing asset organization.
- Perform administrative duties such as typing, and preparation of expense reports.
- Coordinate Chief Marketing Officer’s calendar and meetings.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Computer literacy in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong ability with Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat).
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to multi-task.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to problem solve.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Graphic design.
- Content creation and editing.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree (concentration in Marketing, Communications or Journalism preferred)
- Some experience in marketing/communications field preferred.