Website Clean the World
Recycling Soap | Saving Lives
Clean the World Ventures LLC., a Florida limited liability certified B corporation, is seeking an intern on our Graphic Design Team. Our Graphic design interns have the exciting role of demonstrating stylistic versatility and balance while designing advertisements, email blasts, web ads, print ads etc. Graphic Design interns have the opportunity to expand our brand and deliver a high impact message to the client and market. This internship is ideal for skilled graphic designers or recent graduates who are looking to learn and be highly challenged by a creative work environment.
Clean the World is dedicated to saving millions of lives around the world while simultaneously diverting hotel waste from landfills. On average, more than 5,000 children die every day from hygiene-related illnesses, primarily pneumonia and diarrheal disease, which are two of the top killers of children under the age of 5. Since 2009, Clean the World has contributed to a 30 percent reduction in pre-adolescent deaths from hygiene-related illnesses by providing soap and hygiene education to make hand washing a lifelong habit and encourage vigorous childhood development.
Representative Duties /Assignments:
- Design and produce collateral pieces to prepare them for print.
- Knowledgeable in print and digital design.
- Experience in photo retouching and editing.
- Advanced knowledge of typography, layout and composition, color theory, and use of designs to create powerful infographics.
- Develop graphics for websites landing pages.
- Manage and maintain organized graphic files.
- Develop designs for merchandise products such as T-shirts, stickers, water bottles, and tumblers
- Develop new print collateral such as brochures, banners, logos, post cards, business cards, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Brand and marketing knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong concept and design skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of internet and product advertising
- Maintain and brainstorm continuous innovative and trendy ideas for management