Clean the World
This position is a warehouse position whose primary responsibility is ensuring the accuracy of orders filled for both soap and hygiene kit trucks. Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This position requires a strong ability to multitask throughout a shift. This position reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Prepare hygiene kit orders for shipment and ensure accuracy.
- Perform hygiene kit check off duties.
- Sorting, counting, and packaging of bottled amenities, toiletries and other amenities for stock inventory.
- Packaging hygiene kit orders accurately to ensure all outbound shipment is properly wrapped and secured.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with warehouse duties and responsibilities
- Highly energized with motivation to progress
- Work well with others
- Some warehouse and machinery experience
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Basic math and counting skills
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. on a daily basis
- Exposure to long periods of heat, humidity, and/or cold
- Repetitive bending, stooping, and lifting
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Pallet Jack
Clean the World is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment services. Our organization participates in E-Verify and the National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance program.