To increase strategic sales goals by reaching out to government organizations and obtain grants and sponsorships for Mobile Hygiene Units (MHU). In close partnership with company leadership, this role will lead the organization to strategically align with the appropriate government accounts and generate profitable growth. Ideal candidates have experience with contracts and grants as well as procurement experience with goods or services for governmental entities, with a large rolodex of city, county, state, and federal clients. Demonstrate not only a track record of success in sponsorship efforts but also a desire to provide a consultative, solution-based selling approach. Must have a genuine passion for Clean the World’s unique mission of saving lives via hygiene initiatives. This position also serves as a support role in client health to provide ongoing growth results by ensuring key metrics are met. This position reports to the VP, Business Development.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market
- Analyze potential client relationships for the programs offered by Clean the World.
- Provides information for management via short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and
special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and
- Creates, plans, and implements CSR campaigns and major CSR events including speaking and
presenting to large groups of attendees.
- Seeks to acquire new business opportunities as well as uncover potential growth opportunities.
- Seeks out key decision-makers and develops working relationships across partner business
entities, departments, and brands.
- Delivers presentations to multiple levels within client organizations highlighting MHU
sponsorships, event benefits, best practices, and general information on Clean the World.
- Participates in planning meetings with clients and contribute ideas to the overall strategy and
ultimate mission/client delivery.
- Represents CTW and industry at business functions.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests, exploring opportunities to add value to role and organization.
- Work with a high level of detail and execution by providing service, analysis, reporting and
accountability to customers.
- Achieving the organization’s overall strategic goals and contributing to the sales and
profitability requirements of the business.
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the CTW network to deliver exceptional standards
and quality of service.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and a minimum of five years of progressive value-based selling experience, including selling to US government agencies or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Proven work experience in government sales, grants, and vendor services.
- Demonstrated success in securing and maximizing national, strategic, and key account
- Ability to master knowledge in various and/or new market areas and to gain competitive
research and insights.
- Must offer strong relationship-building skills, an executive presence, and an ability to serve as a
credible resource within the profession.
- Proven ability to research and prospect effectively, yielding profitable business growth
- Proven track record in sales, provided a service, or obtained grants to county, state or
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Microsoft Software.
- Demonstrate outstanding judgment, flexibility, superior client service skills as well as frequent,
unsolicited, and positive feedback from the client.
- Demonstrate high-level presentation skills as well as the ability to manage partner needs via CTW
- Customer-service oriented with a high level of integrity and character.
- A big picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently meets project deadlines as set.
Preferred location for this position is Orlando, FL. Open to virtual employees also.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
- Office Environment
- Remote / Home office
- Periodic travel to CSR and industry-related events.
To learn more, visit: https://www.cleantheworldfoundation.org/freshstart/