To increase sales by reaching out to any type of group, meeting, convention, fraternal organization, etc., that either has historically incorporated CSR into their events or will consider incorporating CSR into a future event. Once it is determined that such an event will be considered, the National CSR Sales Manager will be able to present the benefits of selecting the Clean the World options over other CSR options. This includes consultative selling, coaching clients on best practices, project management, and monitoring multi-tiered implementations.
This position also serves as a support role in client health to provide ongoing growth results by ensuring key metrics are met. This position reports to the Director, CSR & Events.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Analyze potential client relationships for the programs offered by Clean the World.
- Provides information for management via short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Creates, plans, and implements CSR campaigns and major CSR events including speaking and presenting to large groups of attendees.
- Seeks to acquire new business opportunities as well as uncover potential growth opportunities within the meeting planners and event planning industry.
- Seeks out key decision makers and develops working relationships across partner business entities, departments, and brands.
- Delivers presentations to multiple levels within client organizations highlighting event benefits, best practices, and general information on Clean the World.
- Participates in planning meetings with clients and contribute ideas to the overall strategy and ultimate mission/client delivery.
- Represents CTW and industry at business functions.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to role and organization.
- Work with a high level of detail and execution by providing service, analysis, reporting, and accountability to customers.
- Achieving the organization’s overall strategic goals and contributing to the sales and profitability requirements of the business.
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the CTW network to deliver exceptional standards and quality of service.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and a minimum of three years of experience in sales and account management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven work experience in product management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Meeting/event planning experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Microsoft Software.
- Demonstrate outstanding judgment, flexibility, superior client service skills as well as frequent, unsolicited, and positive feedback from client.
- Demonstrate high-level presentation skills as well as the ability to manage partner needs via CTW Communications Team.
- A big picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently meets project deadlines as a set.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
- Office Environment.
- Periodic travel to CSR and industry related events.