The Product Marketing Manager is the author and director of the marketing communication plans for Clean the World’s core products globally. As a key product ambassador, the Product Marketing Manager can clearly articulate the product features and benefits to internal stakeholders and external customers. This individual manages all product-related content across all Clean the World channels and collateral including sales decks and one-sheets, advertisements, social media platforms and websites. As a product expert, the Product Marketing Manager will work with each Product Development Manager to translate business strategies and product roadmaps into concrete, detailed “go-to-market” strategies to ensure successful launches of product features. This individual will report directly to the Director of Marketing with a dotted line to the Product Managers.
- Manages all aspects of product marketing including marketing communication plans, go-to-market strategies, content generation, advertising campaigns assets, and product positioning while creating a value proposition for each of our core products.
- Generates content for sales collateral including, but not limited to, sales decks, one-sheets, landing pages, trade show materials, and sales training documentation, working closely with the Creative Team, and following strict branding guidelines for all materials.
- Acts as a product expert, working closely with Product Development Managers, to articulate product features and benefits in all product-related content and communication materials to drive leads and product adoption.
- Leverage marketing insights to ensure the “voice of the customer” is heard and provide detailed KPI reports on all marketing activity, constantly monitoring effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams such as product development, sales, marketing, and information technology to ensure successful product launches for Clean the World.
- Works closely with senior leadership and corporate marketing across all departments to scope and prioritize product marketing activities based on partner and business needs.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree (concentration in Business, Marketing, Project Management, or related field).
- Previous marketing and/or advertising experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Passionate about developing and growing products to support the mission.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in Adobe InDesign preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in writing and content generation.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
Compensation: 50,000 Annually