Responsible for the management and oversight of the Fresh Start WASH & Wellness mobile shower employees and associated activities, including all events, programs, and community partnerships. The Regional Director will manage and mentor a team of direct reports. This person needs strong interpersonal skills and have experience handling mental health and psychological challenges as they are essential to this job as well as time management and decision-making skills. This position reports directly to the Executive Director of Foundation with a dotted line to the Chief Experience Officer. Must be willing to travel as needed.
Location: Negotiable, with preference for Las Vegas.
Compensation: A competitive remuneration package including generous PTO, health insurance, and base compensation.
- Experience working with, providing service to, or volunteering with those experiencing homelessness and other vulnerable populations.
- Ensure employee safety, prompt transportation, and setup of the mobile showers to designated program locations.
- Oversee and coordinate program site logistics and activities, in conjunction with community partners.
- Facilitate all on-site programming, including interaction with public and clients, coordination of meetings, unit scheduling, and associated activities.
- Must be prepared to deal with challenging circumstances that can include the mental health and personal hygiene of program guests.
- Document all Fresh Start WASH & Wellness activities, including daily transportation logs and comprehensive client records, and ensure proper coordination with community databases.
- Manage all aspects of mobile showers and associated equipment, including ensuring proper maintenance and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as working with the Product team to keep all standard operating procedure documentation current and relevant to existing protocols.
- Represent Clean the World at community events or meetings and speak to the public and partners about the Fresh Start WASH & Wellness program as assigned.
- Manage the inventory for the program, and coordinate with other departments and community partners to ensure supplies and materials are available as needed.
- Communicate the work of the Fresh Start WASH & Wellness with all CTW teams and departments on a regular basis, including working with the Product and Marketing Teams to promote upcoming public events.
- Ensure effective collection and dissemination of all data related to Fresh Start WASH & Wellness operations, including details on clients served.
- Supervise and train the Fresh Start WASH & Wellness Mobile Hygiene Managers and Assistants on driving, parking, safety, and cleanliness of their vehicles.
- Mentor and coaching for the Fresh Start WASH & Wellness team including Mobile Hygiene and Assistants as well as overseeing work schedules and managing conflict as needed
- Working directly with the Product team and Contract Administrator to ensure compliancy and data quality as outlined in partner and government contracts.
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred in counseling, psychology, sociology, education, human services, or related field.
- Will accept combined relevant experience with a minimum of five years field experience with two years management experience, plus high school diploma.
- ASE certification preferred with a minimum of two years’ experience in CDL.
- HMIS and Program experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Analyzing information or data.
- The ability to work under pressure and stay organized.
- The ability to communicate well with the public.
- Logically analyze problems, draw conclusions, and interpret information.
- The ability to make independent decisions on significant matters with limited or no supervision.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
- Work outside
- Exposure to a variety of external environments and conditions.
- Operation of vehicles
- Must be able to assist ADA guests if there are mobility issues.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work while standing, entering wheelchair and non-wheelchair accessible spaces.
Clean the World is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment services. Our organization participates in E-Verify and the National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance program.