The Vice President of Product Development role serves as the product ambassador both internally and externally for Clean the World Ventures and Clean the World Foundations. As the product expert, the Vice President of Product Development will translate business strategies into concrete, detailed roadmaps to ensure products and product features meet the needs of our partners and increase impact for the communities we serve. This individual will report directly to the Chief Experience Officer.
Compensation: A competitive remuneration package including generous PTO, health insurance, and base + bonus compensation.
- Owns all product development for the product from concept to launch including product vision, road mapping, positioning, and pricing, backed by partner and stakeholder feedback, market research and data analytics.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the product management process and acts as the product spokesperson both internally and externally.
- Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
- Authors and manages project budgets and directs the creation of financial analysis reports for senior leadership to support rationale for product development plans.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adheres to approved budgets and that high-quality standards are applied to every phase of the product development process.
- Collaborates with department heads to scope and prioritize product activities based on partner and business needs.
- Gains insights from partners, donors, volunteers, and stakeholders to drive growth, improve programs, and increase community impact. Travels to partners as needed.
- Acts as the key authority on all product documentation to ensure the value proposition and features/benefits are clearly communicated in all product materials.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree (concentration in Business, Marketing, Project Management, or related field).
- Minimum of eight years of experience building and developing products.
- Experience in Budgeting and P&L.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Passionate about developing and growing products to support the mission.
- Deep understanding of agile project management.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks and deadlines.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
- Sitting > 4 hours.
- Analyzing information or data.
- Professional writing skills.