“I like the look of this men’s bar soap by Marlowe—simple, to-the-point, and very masculine. It’s an exfoliating bar, which means it’s intended more as a face wash than as a shower bar, but it would work for either. If you’re a man who could use a good face scrub to get the day’s grit out of your pores, then Marlowe’s no.102 has got you. If you’re a fan of green tea extract, then even better–it’s going to be somewhat less astringent than some of the other oil-based bars in this article, which for some of us is perfectly fine.
- Exfoliating body soap for men deep-cleans skin scrubbing away dryness for smooth, clean skin.
- Crafted with a unique natural formulation of passionflower fruit, green tea, and willow bark
- Extracts designed to nourish, smooth, and revitalize skin.
- Paraben and phthalate-free
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals)
- Made in the USA
- For every Marlowe. item purchased, soap is distributed to people at risk for hygiene-related illnesses in partnership with Clean the World.” …