Social Entrepreneurship Experiential Program (SEEP)
Online experiential learning project with a life-changing mission
SEEP is a unique online experiential learning program that guides student teams through ten modules as they learn about social entrepreneurship by planning and executing a real world project for the benefit of a local non-profit organization of their choosing. Student teams will gain hands-on experience with social entrepreneurship, fundraising, goal setting, and more as they engage with individuals and organizations in the community to raise funds, plan, and execute a hygiene kit build event.
This hands-on learning program is perfect for management, marketing, sales, and business courses, but can easily be adapted to suit any program or length of study.
Offer an easy way to engage students in an enhanced curriculum and a real world project to support the local community.
Sign up today!
- Experiential learning in real-world setting
- Opportunity to make an impact on the local community
- Skill-based curriculum (collaboration, leadership, communication, goal setting and more)
- Step-by-step online platform for students – complete with videos, podcasts, resources, and assessment tools
- Easy for educators to integrate – share online access with students and provide basic guidance… it’s that simple