Time to make special mention of two companies that have helped support Clean the World with supplies and service donations.
First to thank: RVI (Randall Vannoy Industries). RVI recently donated much needed items for the CTW recycling center in Orlando, FL. We recently received a dolly, tape, and tape guns. Randall continues to be on the lookout for necessary items and is always spreading the word about Clean the World. RVI installs curtains and dividers for commercial coolers across Central Florida. RVI is located in St. Cloud, FL and can be reached at 407-460-1123. Randall- THANK YOU!!
Next up- Sunbelt Rentals and our good friend Travis. Sunbelt provides Clean the World with an extremely important piece of equipment needed to sanitize our soap. Because our steaming process takes 3-phase electricity and the CTW recycling facility does not have 3-phase electricity, we must use a generator when it is time to sanitize the soap. We usually use the generator and sanitize soap prior to major soap distributions. Clean the World literally sanitizes tens of thousands of bars of soap when the generator arrives. Sunbelt has been extremely generous donating the generator at times for free or giving Clean the World extremely favorable rates for its use. Extra days of use have been the norm for Sunbelt. They are a wonderful equipment rental company with locations all over the country and we strongly encourage our fans to use Sunbelt whenever possible. Here is a link to their site: http://www.sunbeltrentals.com/ Travis at Sunbelt- THANK YOU!
It’s a good time to list items that Clean the World’s recycling facility needs. If you can donate any item below, please contact email@example.com:
• Commercial steaming unit manufactured by Rational or similar (requires 3- phase elec., 440/480 V.31.5 KW)
• Commercial cooling unit by True Manufacturing or similar
• Round trip shipping bins manufactured By U-Line, 19.5 in. wide by 24 in. long by 12 in. high or similar
• Metal Sheet Trays 17 ¾ by 25 ¾
• Metal or Teflon Grilles 15 ¾ by 23 ¾
• Boxes 24 ½ wide by 33 ½ long by 11 in. high
• Plastic Bins 18 gallon and 30 gallon
• Heavy duty dollies
• Pallet jack
• Plastic 50 gallon garbage cans
• Heavy duty garbage bags
• 12 in. industrial size saran wrap
• 24 in. shrink wrap
• Plastic or metal storage racks
• Packaging tape
• Lysol spray
• Latex gloves
• Respiratory masks
• Plastic zip ties
• 6 and 8 ft. vinyl tables
• Office supplies (pens, notepads, office paper, blank DVD’s, ink toner, paper clips, sharpies, etc)
• Utility knives
• Dry Wall knives- 6 in. and 12 in.
• Hoses and nozzles
• Brooms and dust pans
Thank you all for your support and please have a WONDERFUL and BLESSED WEEKEND !!!