Clean the World Foundation is excited to announce we will be traveling to Guatemala, Zambia, and the Philippines in the coming months of 2017 for our International Soap Distribution trips. We’re looking for guests to join us this year to help educate the local communities on the importance of hand washing.
As Clean the World strives to become the leader in global health, our International Distribution trips and the help of our guests who join us on the trips means the world to us. We’ve conducted more than 15 International Soap Distribution trips, and are anticipating the impact we can make for our next.
Groups of five to 15 individuals will spend five to seven days in a country where they will have the opportunity to deliver 10,000 to 20,000 bars of soap and provide proper hygiene education to those in need. Through our fun and interactive skits that teach proper handwashing techniques, you’ll have the opportunity to change the lives of others and experience our global hygiene revolution.
The travel dates are as follows:
Zambia: June 11-17, 2017
Guatemala: July 31-August 5 and September 25-30, 2017
For further information on pricing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re unable to attend a trip this year but would still like to support Clean the World Foundation here are some great ways you can stay involved:
- Our greatest need is financial support. Did you know, for every $1 donated to Clean the World Foundation we are able to supply a family of five with hygiene necessities for a month? Become a sustaining member with a monthly donation to help us improve lives and our planet.
- Word of mouth is extremely powerful. Help spread the word about the importance of hygiene education and our hygiene programs. Give a presentation to your club, community center or neighbors. You can make a difference as an individual who believes in our mission to recycle soap and save lives.
- Invite someone who might want to go on a future trip or get involved with Clean the World.
- Help us bring awareness of Clean the World Foundation to the hospitality industry. Invite the industry to visit our website and see how they can participate.
- Host a fundraiser! We encourage supporters to help raise funds that will allow us to sustain our community and international hygiene programs.
- Volunteer at our Orlando and Las Vegas facilities. For schedule and more information please email email@example.com
Written by Gabrielle Lintz, an intern in the Clean the World marketing department.