Clean the World welcomed 19 students from James Madison University to our Orlando recycling operations center today to help recycle soaps and learn about the importance of personal hygiene and how hand washing with soap can stop the spread of preventable diseases.
- Monday – Cleaning up the campgrounds at Quest’s Camp Thunderbird, a summer camp for adults and children with disabilities.
- Tuesday – Painting a graffiti wall and mulching the landscape for United Cerebral Palsy. They also played BINGO and visited residents at an Easter Seals retirement center.
- Wednesday – Sorting food at the Second Harvest Food Bank in the morning, and playing with children at The Walt Disney World branch of the Boys & Girls Club.
- Thursday – Soap recycling at Clean the World.
- Friday – Sorting donated linens and deconstructing mattresses at The Mustard Seed of Central Florida.