As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts, Clean the World is providing a unique opportunity to help those in need, while engaging communities and employees. Via the Clean the World Kit Building Experience, companies can participate in a fun and impactful team building event, where individuals work together to build kits, such as hygiene kits, that are then distributed to underserved communities around the globe.
- Bond with a purpose: participating in one of the Clean the World Kit Building Experiences means positively impacting the lives of individuals around the world by bringing them a sense of dignity and hope, and by giving them access to essential hygiene products.
- Lift up and engage employees: by partnering with us, your employees will take part in a transformative experience that fosters teamwork, communication, problem-solving and a sense of shared purpose, which are key to talent retention.
- Support and document your CSR goals: you’ll demonstrate your company’s commitment to social responsibility by directly addressing health-related challenges and contributing to the decrease of life-threatening illnesses caused by a serious lack of access to hygiene products, such as soap. You will also be able to share valuable metrics and stories that showcase the difference your organization has made, thanks to our thorough reporting.
- Select the Experience that is right for you: our Kit Building Experiences can be tailored to suit your organization’s needs, whether as a standalone CSR initiative, a team-building activity, or as part of a larger community engagement strategy. We can accommodate small or large groups, in any location, and offer various products, such as hygiene or back-to-school kits.
- Choose a place and date and we’ll do the rest! We offer a turnkey experience, guided by our experienced facilitators, who set everything up and assist your Experience attendees throughout the event.