What are you planning to serve at your Super Bowl party?
Maybe you will pick up a platter of wings and open up a few bags of chips. You could go all out and make the same seven-layer dip you’ve made for the past 10 years.
That’s not bad – but it’s nothing like what’s on the menu for the Clean the World Super “Bowl”ing Part at Splitsville. Check out what our friends at Splitsville have lined up for us this Sunday when the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49ers.
- Cheeseburger Sliders with cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato, pickles and house made slider sauce
- Turkey Clubette Sliders with fresh shaved turkey, American cheese, bacon, shredded lettuce and secret sauce
- Pulled Pork Sliders with Carolina Coleslaw and tangy BBQ sauce
- Assorted Sushi Rolls
- Parmesan Chicken Tenders lightly fried in a Parmesan breading and served with a side of Ranch dressing.
- Jumbo House Salad
- Nachos Station where you can create your own nachos with crispy chips and your choice of cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, jalapeños and lettuce
- Cheese Pizza
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Meat Lovers Pizza with Italian sausage, pepperoni and seasoned ground beef
It’s not too late to move the party from your family room to Splitsville. You get three hours of food and open bar – and we take care of the clean-up. Visit our event page to get more info and buy tickets now.