Canada continues to be a rich and renewable resource for Clean the World and our lifesaving soap recycling program.
We’re happy to report that Bellstar Hotels & Resorts has joined our growing family of hotel partners, bringing 763 more rooms into our program. The partnership delivers greater opportunities to save lives worldwide by collecting and recycling hotel soaps and bottled amenities. It also brings to 59 the number of Canadian hotel partnerships working with Clean the World.
Bellstar Hotels & Resorts is a Calgary-based resort management and development company that specializes in boutique resorts through Alberta and British Columbia. The collection currently comprises 12 resorts, with three more under Bellstar’s development, and additional properties under Bellstar’s management opening within the next few years.
Each of Bellstar’s resorts has its own individual name, collection of services and personality fitting with the destination.
Resorts that will be participating in the Clean the World soap recycling program include:
- Adara Hotel (Whistler, BC)
- Bellasera Tuscan Villas & Piazza (Kelowna, BC)
- Blackstone Mountain Lodge (Canmore, AB)
- Lodges at Canmore (Canmore, AB)
- Mountain Spirit Resort & Spa (Kimberley, BC)
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools (Canmore, AB)
- Pemberton Valley Lodge (Pemberton, BC)
- Solara Resort & Spa (Canmore, AB)
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort & Spa (Osoyoos, BC)
The portfolio includes condo-style resorts, boutique hotels and resort clubs throughout the Okanagan Valley (Vernon, Kelowna, Osoyoos), on Vancouver Island (Sidney), in the Kootenays (Kimberley), in the Coast Mountains (Pemberton) and in the Rocky Mountains (Canmore).
Welcome, Bellstar, to our growing Clean the World family.