Winners were chosen in the categories of Community Service, Special Events, Guest Relations, Good Earthkeeping, Diversity, and Technology Innovation. Hotels honored at the event included the following Clean the World partners:
– Community Service, Medium Property: Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle, Seattle, WA
– Outstanding Community Service, Large Property: Four Seasons, Scottsdale, AZ
– Special Events, Ongoing, Small Property: Sanctuary on Camelback, Paradise Valley, AZ
– Special Events, Ongoing, Medium Property: Big Cedar Lodge, Ridgedale, MO
– Special Events, Ongoing, Large Property: Westin Copley, Boston, MA
– Special Events, One-time Only, Medium Property: Ames Hotel, Boston, MA
– Special Events, One-time Only, Large Property: Mandarin Oriental, Washington, D.C.
– Guest Relations, Small Property: Royal Palms Resort and Spa, Phoenix, AZ
– Good Earthkeeping, Large Property: Emory Conference Center Hotel, Atlanta, GA
– Prism (for Diversity), Medium Property: Four Seasons, Boston, MA.
Serving the hospitality industry for more than a century, AH&LA is the sole national association representing all sectors and stakeholders in the lodging industry, including individual hotel property members, hotel companies, student and faculty members, and industry suppliers.